Wednesday, February 24, 2010

90210

Today is Wednesday, not much to blog about. I woke up (good), bummed around on the couch until 2:00 pm (bad), then went to work from 3:00 pm until 9:00 pm (good, bad...a little of both).
Below are some pictures from Tandemonium...the tanning salon where I work part-time. I love this place!














I am still sore today. Actually, really sore. Still taking baby steps when I move, hoping Thursday will be better.

I can't believe I am going to admit this, but...I love Bevery Hills, 90210. The show, not the actual place. I watch it EVERY SINGLE DAY...it comes on at 11 am, 12 pm, and 5 pm here in Cincinnati. I used to tivo it until I realized the same episodes repeated themselves on a daily basis. I love the old ones...the shows that take me back to 1993, the days of big hair and fuzzy eyebrows. I had those in case you are wondering. You could probably push the top of my head and it would blow an aerosol spray of hairspray back in the day. Good ol' AquaNet. Do they still make that stuff? (I hope it's not aerosol, that's bad for the environment...please leave my ozone layer alone!)
The girls of Tandemonium...voted one of the top 250 salons in the United States.


Well, there you have it...I admitted one of my guilty pleasures.


Day four of seven...finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment